Saturday, June 20, 2009

This Is That

Last night I was, once again, witness to a miracle.

Last night I saw someone I love filled with the Holy Ghost!

I wept at the pouring out of His Spirit, thinking again of those feet that had been placed on the faith before me. I was reminded of my own experience 20 years ago, and my own unsureness as I stood in the back of the church, trying not to show how badly I wanted the Holy Ghost and longing someone would come to me and tell me what to do.

I was standing right there last night as that same experience that filled the Upper Room over 2000 years ago was manifested before my eyes and I thought, as I have so many other times, how could anyone be satisfied with less that ALL He has for them?

This is the same thing that was spoken of by Joel...In these last days, He is pouring out His Spirit on all flesh. But, will all flesh accept?

Thank You, my precious, precious Saviour! Once again You have exceeded my every prayer. I am awed by what You have done, by the things You have revealed are yet to come. You are my everything, my all in all. Pour over me! I am ready for whatever You have for me!!

No comments: