Thursday, July 10, 2008

Out On A Limb

When I was doing so much traveling while training for my job I listened to a lot of talk radio. I know, I know, but the CD player in the Suzuki doesn't work and so I just listened to my XM.

It was during all of that travel that I found Dave Ramsey. I listened, and I was convicted about my spending.

All of those things my poor husband had been saying for years sounded so much better coming from Dave and I came home with a revelation on how we could get out of debt.

Now, so you don't misunderstand, we are not up to our eyeballs in debt, but we are in debt, and with our combined salaries we should not be.

So, I went to my Edward Jones guy the other night to roll over my old 401K and mentioned Dave Ramsey. He pulled out "Financial Peace University" and asked me if I wanted to borrow it.

BOY, did I!!

I am going out on a limb here and letting everyone know that I am committed to becoming debt free. I will be looking forward to the day I can post *I'M DEBT FREE!!!!!*

God Bless!!!

No comments: