Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's MY Day!!!

On November 16, 1987 I embarked on a journey that will last for the rest of my life.

I became a mother.

I was one month shy of turning 21, still a baby in so many ways. Suddenly I had this little life I was in charge of.

I still remember the feeling of holding both of my babies for the very first time. There has not been another feeling like it yet for me.

I have done many things since that day almost 23 years ago, but I must say, nothing else has compared!

And everything else that I have done has only been enhanced by the fact that I am a mother.

I am still in awe of them after all these years. They are amazing and I cannot wait until the day they become parents (in God's time of course!) so that I can step into what I will consider the role of a lifetime....I will become a Mammy!!

Thank you Lord for your many incredible blessings! I am, among women, most blessed!!!!!

No comments: