Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hello

I think it's so exciting to see all the different places that hit my blog.

I am honored to think you take the time to check up on me. Of course, you may be stopping by because you think I'm a nut case or something of that manner....

EEHHH, I probably am....

But I would love to hear from you. You don't have to leave your name, but if you feel lead, leave a comment...let me know why you stopped, why you come back, and what you would like to see here.

If a particular blog touched you, I would love to know about it.

This has been such a nice expression of all I am inside. I would continue to do it if no one ever read them but me.

You have no idea the number of times I have gone back, re-read, laughed, cried, rejoiced, and sorrowed all over again.

So much time has passed since I started, so many changes, so many left to take place...

One thing remains constant.....

This IS the day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sheri, I read everything you write. And everything has touched me in one way or another. If you ever write a book,I"ll be the first to buy it. Keep writing!