Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's Worth It, Brother

There are doom and gloom ministers out there. I have heard a few.

I don't want to be classified as doom and gloom.

But, it behooves me to say......

It's time to get it together, people.

If you don't believe it is necessary, don't believe that a God of LOVE will send you to hell....OK

Let me just say....God sends no one to hell.

We take care of that on our own.

There is pleasure in sin for a season, as I know I have said before. We are on the brink of time. Time when there won't be a tomorrow for you to make up your mind. And whether you choose to believe that people will be going to hell or not, it's going to happen.

The Bible speaks very plainly about it. There is no ifs, ands or buts.

I don't go out clubbin', don't party, don't do a lot of things that the world sees as fun. But, let me tell you something, I have fun, and there is nothing to regret in the end. I don't wake up the next day wondering what I have done. My children could never be ashamed of my behavior.

I have not left behind a single thing that I have missed again because my life is so full of so many other wonderful things.

Living for God is worth it. Hands down.

I wouldn't trade my life for anyone else's.

And that's a fact.

No comments: