Monday, June 7, 2010

Spitting Lemonade

Today is one of "THOSE" days....ever have one?

It seems like you wake up on the wrong side of the wrong side of the bed.

There was no catastrophe, nothing major happened, except life.

And sometimes life is enough.

I learned something yesterday, something I already knew, but only had an idea of. And this new knowledge has cast a cloud over my usual **sunny** disposition...(cough cough)

No, really...I always try my very best to see the good in every situation, because I really DO believe that "...all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are THE called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28)

So, I have managed to turn things around and see that there could be a GOOD outcome, as long as I keep God first. Think about it, in order to get to "good" in the dictionary you have to pass "GOD." He always comes before good!

Now, I know that old saying...ehem (using my perky, upbeat voice)

"When life hands you lemons....Make LEMONADE!"

Don't we all feel encouraged?!?!

NOT....

I am so sick of the devil. He tried to hand me stuff and tell me..."Oh, well....nothing you can do about this....just make the BEST of it...."

And I do truly believe God's Word, I know that ALL THINGS work together for good..."

But I don't believe I always have to suck on the lemons life hands me and be happy about it.

I'm MAD at the devil....

I'm MAD about what he is trying to get away with....

And as he slips that glass of lemonade in my hands and says, "Drink up!" I have every intention of spitting back in his face!

He is a liar and the father of ALL lies.

There is nothing that says THE called have to drink of the sourness of his lies!

I have an Advocate....There is someone on my side....Someone who fights for me....Someone who provides me the strength to fight for MYSELF....

I'm MAD at the devil....SPITTING mad....he best just stay out of my way.....

No comments: