Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Once Upon A Time

I held the future in my hands. I kissed the sweet lips of a promise and marveled at the power of love.

From that first moment I knew my heart would never be the same.

I am so thankful for miracles. Thankful for a God who answers prayer.

Thankful that He hasn't stopped.

And amazed, even now after 20 years at the love He has for me.

You heard the prayers of a young mother who wanted just one more baby when the doctor said it wouldn't happen.

You used that little life to renew my passion for you through a healing.

You have kept him all these years, even from what should have taken his life.

And now I have the pleasure of watching him seek after You.

Once upon a time You fulfilled one promise by giving me a lifetime of love.

Thank You for giving me 20 years with my baby boy. I will never be a ble to praise You enough.

I remain Your servant, always!

No comments: