Monday, June 25, 2007

Misery Back Guarantee

We had the privilege of having Elder Brother JT Bass with us yesterday. I have admired this spry gentleman from a distance but have never heard him speak in person. What a blessing he was. Such an inspiration to me and everyone at Truth Harbor.

There is something about listening to someone who has lived this for so many years, who has overcome trials and never compromised that just encourages my own walk. I tried in vain to jot down as many nuggets as I could, but, alas his tongue was quicker than my pen. For someone who is soon turning 84 he is amazing!

One thing he said that I think I'll make my motto this week is that the Holy Ghost has a guarantee, "Try it for 30 days, and if you're not happy, God will gladly refund your misery!"

So...you have NOTHING to LOSE....Oh but what you have to gain!!!

I love it! And I'm Satisfied!


No comments: