Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This Day: Finally under control!

This Day: Finally under control!

Be sure to check out the new stuff Shain and I have going at the link above!

We have several Senior sessions lined up.

Plus! We are gearing up to start family sessions!!!

I am so blessed to have Shain! He is such an incredible young man. I spent many years praying for the mates the Lord was preparing for my children.

Shain has such a love for the Lord and the work of God. I have watched he and Denise grow in the Lord in the time they have known each other.

And he is talented beyond reason!! I'm serious! I can't wait to be able to showcase some of his work as we build up our portfolio! He is a genius!!

My prayer is that we will get busy enough so that he will be able to support himself on this while he is finishing school. He is definitely not afraid to work, so PUT US TO WORK for you!!!

Tootles!
Sheri

No comments: