Thursday, August 21, 2008

THANKS FOR THE VOTES!!!

For those of you who have been helping us vote...


THANKS!!!!

I mean that!!! If you don't know what in the world (there's that Georgia phrase again) I am talking about check out our blog at www.thisdayphotography.com

For those of you that have gone above and beyond in getting the votes in *and you know who you are* we owe you a special thank you...so look out!!!

We are not done yet!!! If we make it into the final 3 then we will need your votes even MORE!!!

I will keep you posted....

Check us out at www.scarlettlillian.net


~~on a side note~~

For those of you who know my baby girl left me last weekend to become all grown up and on her own...it's still hard. You can't just turn off a mother's heart. I know kabillions of mothers have gone through this, but not me, and that doesn't help my feelings...

I miss her. I don't see another week changing that or another year or another 10 years. I will always miss my little baby, my little freckle face, my sweetie, my dumplin, my friend....

No comments: