Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back From Charleston!!

Bobby & I just got back from a wonderful Anniversary get-away to Charleston, South Carolina! It was more beautiful than I ever imagined and we had an awesome time!! I would that I could put all the pictures I took on here, because, you know me....I took a blue million!! But I settled for only a few. 

We had such a fun time. We did all the touristy things, like the carriage ride, the harbor tour to Fort Sumter, and we even went to see the Hunley.

Probably the most fun we had was dining last night at this very upscale restaurant. I would that I could say the food was my favorite part. I think laughing at the food was my favorite part. Guess I'm not cut out for gourmet. Give me good old southern cooking anytime!! (At least it's cooked....)

I hope you enjoy these few shots. The first shot is from the gardens of the Calhoun Mansion. It is the largest home in Charleston and was used in the movie "The Notebook" a few years back. The second shot is from "Rainbow Row" which was incredible. The colors were amazing all over Charleston. 

I may add some more shots later, but I hope you enjoy these few!!








No comments: