Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Reason Why I Sing

Because He is my everything...

Because He is always present...

Because He has never let me down...

Not because I am talented...

Not because I want praise or adoration...

But because I Praise and Adore Him...

I sing because He holds me in His hand...

I sing because He is My Jehovah Jireh...

I sing because of where He brought me from...

I sing because of where He is bringing me to...

I sing because He came...robed Himself in flesh...

I sing because He died for me...

Because He knows me...

I sing because I face trials...

I sing because there are sorrows...

I sing because I have been broken...

And because His hand has put me back together...

I sing to my best Friend, my Rock, my Fortress...

I sing under the shelter of His wings...

And I sing alone on the back side of the desert...

To the One I love...

My Alpha...

My Omega...

I SING! I SING! I SING!!

No comments: