Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Of COURSE I Do!!

I have so enjoyed this blogging concept. How lovely! I was looking at my posts and to the unknowing soul it would appear I have nothing but time to sit around and apply my thoughts to the virtual page.

So, here's the basic *skinny* on my life. As I mentioned previously I am a wife and mother. And I also mentioned I am a nurse. I work M-F 8-5 just in case you wondered. I get up each morning before 6am (if possible) and straighten up my house, wash clothes, iron, that sort of thing. The morning is also my prayer time and I am actually trying to work myself into getting up at least 30min earlier so that I won't be so rushed in the morning.

Monday through Wednesday I leave work and come to my parents and assist my father with dialysis while training my mother to run the treatment. Since she has had some health issues we have been slow getting the training done.

Then usually around 9 to 9:30 I go home, spend a little time with my family and try to get into the Word with my son. I then wash more clothes, straighten up, bathe and make it to bed about 11:30 to 12:00.

We have church here on Thursday, so we skip that day with the dialysis treatments and we pick back up on Friday.

Saturday I clean and Sunday is church.

I have been trying to remove myself to another area while my Mom does treatments for Dad, that way I am there, but won't be tempted to take over and do things myself. She has been doing very good learning something so foreign. BUT>>there is a possibility that she may have to have another surgery and that would, of course slow the training down some.

So while I am making myself scarce I have been blogging!! When training is over, my blogs will probably slow down since I don't have a lot of time at home to get on the computer. My life will once again resume a repetitive routine (which I find great comfort in).

My life is full, my cup runs over each day. I am so thankful that my Savior saw my end from the beginning. He knows my every move, my every need. He knew long before I did that I would be a wife, a mother, a nurse, and that all these roles would help me to be the daughter that my parents need me to be at this time in their lives. I look forward to the day they pull off in their motor home with all this behind them and enjoy life to its fullest.

So if you were wondering if I even had a life, well, now you know....Of COURSE I do!!!!

God Bless!!

No comments: