Monday, October 8, 2007

On Second Thought

While most of you are getting up and getting ready to begin your work week, I am coming home from my 36 hour weekend and getting ready to hit the sack for a few hours. I have SOOO much to do today that my original plan was to stay up and get some of my long *to do* list completed....

But, on second thought, I think I'll nap first.

I really enjoy my job. I have loved being back on the floor, back in my comfort zone. I hate missing church. And the hate seems to outweigh the love for me. I know I have so much I need to accomplish for God and I am having NO second thoughts about my commitment to Him. So I am praying for a way to have my cake and eat it too. I know He will honor my desire to serve Him.

So...I'm off to bed to end one hectic week and prepare for another. I pray that you will remember how faithful He is today and be just as faithful to Him. I have a renewed commitment to fill every inch of my life that I can with Him. I know when I do so He takes care of the details of the rest of life....He's just good that way.

I'll post a few pictures from the wedding today. Give me some feedback. I am praying this is my *door of hope!* I was trying to rush some shots to get out of the way so some were disappointing. It will be so much better when I have the ability to say "Hey, I'm the photographer!"

OK...that's it for me, my eyes are rolling back in my head...well, on second thought...maybe I'll fix me some pancakes...hehe






























2 comments:

Brittany Holt said...

Wow. Just...Wow. You're amazing! Annnnd when my turn comes, you're totally going to be my photographer :) I really think you should look into setting up an album for Melinda. I know she'd love it! :) Thank you so much for sharing with me.

Sheri Merritt Boulet said...

Tehe...my first job!!!!

I thought I might do that for Melinda. She is so cute about the whole thing.

I didn't get any good shots of you my little butterfly, you kept flying away... :-(