Sunday, July 15, 2007

From Heaven's Point of View

What a sweet anointing we experienced this morning. How much I needed His presence and it seems I was not the only one as He spoke to us in such a powerful way. "I am your strength" was His message.

I have loved this song since the first time I heard it. I have fit it in to many situations in my life. It fits now too. My life and the lives of my family has taken on what seems to be an erratic pattern of extreme highs and lows.

Once again my sweet Mama lies in the hospital after another surgery. Once again my Dad is trying to grab hold of hope for his condition. I sent my son to watch over his Papa this week, to be his eyes and his helper as Dad faces a week of running and testing. (I think God will make a man of my *little man* yet)

So this morning as I sang I could hardly get the words out because each word was my testimony. I shook from head to toe as I praised the One who holds my life in His hands. Because that is what my song is about, my praise.

========================

Today I faced a mountain that I had no strength climb
For the struggle of this journey's left me weak, both in body and in mind
Where I stand to the peak is a distance on my own I cannot reach
So this journey of a thousand steps begins right here on my knees.

Soon I'll soar like an eagle
High on wings of praise
Far into the heavens
Where I can almost see God's face
Rising in His splendor
To heights I never knew
What once looked like a mountain's just a hill
From Heaven's point of view

I may face things tomorrow I can't comprehend today
Circumstances so uncertain make it hard to find the strength to pray
But I'm living in that promise "I'll never leave you, I will always see you through"
So what's this mountain to an eagle flying high from Heaven's point of view.

=============

Thank You Jesus for allowing me to rise above my problems as my praise for You lifts me above my circumstances and reminds me nothing is impossible for You. I love You, I love You, because You care. I couldn't imagine if You weren't there.

No comments: