Thursday, July 5, 2007

Well, What Do You Know About That?

I while back when I was in such a dilemma concerning my working situation I prayed that God would open a door for a certain job. The door didn' t open for that job, but it did open for me to be where I am and I am sure of that. Tuesday I got a call from the company I was so desperately wanting to work with. There are several openings coming up.

You know, I am no good on my own. If you know me at all then you know that to be true. My Dad has always joked that it takes both my husband and I together to make a whole person. And that is true, in a way. But I know that I am only completed by Jesus.

I look to Him when I am confused, or hurting, or lost, or happy or sad, or rejoicing or mad. Without hurting anyone, He is really what makes me complete. He is the part of me that was missing. And my closeness with Him makes me a better wife and mother to my family.

Doing His will for me and my life is of the utmost importance to me. He speaks to me in so many ways, guiding me along. But at times like this I wish He could call me up and say, "OK, Sheri, this is what you need to do."

I am praying for His leading once again. I don't want to miss any opportunity He has for me, but I also don't want to miss the mark either and be out of His perfect will for me and my family. Help me pray that my heart and my ears will be tuned in once again to hear Him whatever way He chooses to speak to me, I want to hear Him.

Whatever will make it best for me to give Him my all, that's where I need to be.

I love You today, Lord. Always I am amazed at the way You come to me, pouring out Your blessing on my life. I want to be sensitive to You, always listening, ready to go where You send me. And always my prayer is Use me, Lord. I am Yours. I am Yours.

No comments: