Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Do You Believe In Magic?

For those of you who think I may have fallen off the face of the earth and into an alternate universe since I have been strangely silent, well, I guess I have. We are about to enjoy our last day at Disney.

It has been so wonderful. I can't begin to describe. I am sad to see it end. I have been strutting around in full ostrich mode knowing my sister gave up her Thanksgiving break so we could be here.

I was reading a journal entry from Bobby's cousin Barbara whose son Tyler is fighting cancer. She was talking about turning 40. I don't think time prepares you for all life brings your way. Some days I feel so overwhelmed. But each day I just wake up and face it. I don't know how I make it through sometimes. It is surely not by my own strength or will, only by my precious Savior. He is my strength, my shelter, my song.

I don't usually subscribe to magic, but this week has been...magical. The last of my lifetime with my kids at home. I'm looking forward to sharing the *magic* with the next generation. I missed my babies this week!

Thank You for You NEVER put more on me than I can bear. You have blessed my life in so many ways. Thank You for my sweet family, for touching my Daddy, for the love of my brother and sister, for making MY dreams come true.

See you real soon....

No comments: