Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hello~~Hello

Well, I am back from my many adventures this week. I have logged a few miles, stayed in a scary hotel, and battled *the flu* and SURVIVED!!!

I love the company I am with! I cannot express how excited I am or how MUCH God has blessed me!

I even had the opportunity to be in service with Brother and Sister Holt in Augusta last night. Brother Holt is such a fantastic man of God. And Sister Holt is the epitome of grace and Godly beauty! And I got to see Britt!! Kaylie was sick at home, so I am sad I didn't get to see her.

I didn't hang around after service too long. I was running a fever and hurried back to my room to huddle under the covers and whine. *I still need my Mama when I'm sick, I don't care how old I am.*

I had no idea that there was a cold front coming in. I don't know if that change of weather added to my present state of health, but I'm sure it didn't help.

Shain has been hard at work while I have been away. He will be posting pictures on our BLOG!!! tonight, so I will post the link on here!! I am so excited about everything God is doing in our lives!

I have felt such a wonderful closeness to Him lately. Since that day I *let go* it's as if He has been saying "Finally, now let's get down to work!" He has spoken to my heart about so many things.

I don't know what I did to deserve all that You have given me, my precious Saviour. As I sit here today, I have no way of comprehending how You could love me this much, knowing myself like I do, and knowing NO ONE knows me better than You do. And to know that You have so much more in store for me...I am awestruck. I need You more...and more...and more....

No comments: