Monday, May 12, 2008

Focus On What Remains

My Pastor preached such an awesome message last Wednesday night that pricked my heart.

I left my Dad a little while ago lying, once again, in the hospital in Valdosta.

He will have surgery again tomorrow, I suppose. From there the water is a little murky.

I just don't know what the outcome is.

But God knows.

My problems and circumstances have never caused Him to become depressed or start taking Valium just to make it through (as my Pastor put it).

I am praying for His perfect will in this situation, as in my life and the lives of my family.

And I can't live my life on "what if's" and "should have's." The past is just that, the past.

But I am going to focus on what remains, for me, for my father. And I'm going to love him.

God, You are good ALL the time. I Bless Your Holy Name!!!

No comments: