Saturday, May 3, 2008

Repeat Performance

Life has been so crazy, frantic, scary, and full lately for me I have not had time to focus on some things I wanted to do.

For instance, I want to get a keyboard for the church here, plus I want to get some really nice chairs for our Pastor and any other ministers to sit in and some more decorations.

In the blurred vision I have had lately, that has just not come to pass.

I made a CD at some point last year with the help of Brother Marc Wood and his son Tyler. It was just done there at the church, and in one take, so, I mean, it's not headed for the grammy's or anything, but it still speaks from my heart.

If you are interested in helping with this project, I have listed a few of the CD's for sale on ebay. You may purchase them there with paypal http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbouletfamily

Thanks!

1 comment:

Sheri Merritt Boulet said...

I have had some check for a CD since the auction has ended. I did not repost them, but if you want one, leave me a comment with your email and I will get back with you!!

Thanks for helping!